Application Deadline – October 31, 2018
Applications submitted after this date will be accepted, but an audition will not be guaranteed.
All applicants will receive written feedback from their audition within one month of the audition date.
Collaborative Pianist Application Requirements
A complete application package for Collaborative Pianists will include:
- A fully completed application form below
- A web resolution headshot with a maximum filesize of 2 MB
- A current one page résumé or CV. (Please be sure to list any and all union affiliations.)
- A 250-word statement on why you have chosen NUOVA’s program.
- ONE reference (no letter) is required for ALL applicants. The reference should come from the applicant’s main instructor. Applicants must have permission from their references to provide NUOVA with their name, title, phone number and email. References must be available for further information regarding the applicant.
- If applying for a scholarship or bursary, include all fully completed items described on the Scholarship / Bursary application form located here. This link will also be in the email confirmation you will receive after submitting your application.
- A non-refundable application fee. An audition time will not be secured until payment is received. Payment can be made by calling the Opera NUOVA office at 780-487-4844 or online.
- Six Week Applicants – $45
- DVD/YouTube submissions – $35
Applicants who are unable to attend a live audition may submit a
15123 43 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T6H 5L7
DVD’s must arrive by October 31, 2018.
- Youtube link in the application form
Audition Requirements please click here
PLEASE NOTE: Pianist must provide their own singers.
2019 Young Artist Programs:
Collaborative Pianist Application Form
Please complete the following form in full, including all file attachments where indicated below.
Incomplete forms will not be processed & an audition time will not be secured until payment is received.
If you have issues submitting your application through this page, please use our contact us page to send us a message and make alternate arrangements.