In-Person Audition Deadline: October 25th, 2022
Video Audition Deadline: November 5th, 2022
Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted.
Collaborative Pianist Application Requirements
READ CAREFULLY: A complete application package for Collaborative Pianists will include:
- A fully completed application form below
- A web resolution headshot with a maximum filesize of 2 MB
- A current one page résumé or CV. (Please be sure to list any and all union affiliations.)
- A 250-word statement on why you have chosen NUOVA’s program.
- ONE reference (no letter) is required for ALL applicants. The reference should come from the applicant’s main instructor. Applicants must have permission from their references to provide NUOVA with their name, title, phone number and email. References must be available for further information regarding the applicant.
- If applying for a scholarship or bursary, include all fully completed items described on the Scholarship / Bursary application form located here. This link will also be in the email confirmation you will receive after submitting your application. BURSARY APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ALONGSIDE YOUR AUDITION APPLICATION
- NOTE: There will be a $25.00 application fee
Audition Requirements please click here
PLEASE NOTE: Pianist must provide their own singers.
2023 Young Artist Programs:
Collaborative Pianist Application Form
We will be using YAP Tracker for the Opera Nuova Applications this year.
Please complete the following form in full, including all file attachments where indicated below.
Incomplete forms will not be processed.
You do not need to be a paying subscriber to YAP Tracker to use the application form, although you will need an account (guest accounts are available; see the website for details). Registration can be completed at http://www.yaptracker.com