Purchase Tickets HERE
- Les Anges Dans Nos Compagnes French Carol, Arr. Richard Walters
- Times Are Hard For Dreamers from Amelie
- Waiting for the Music to Begin from the Witches of Eastwick
- Found/Tonight by Pasek, Paul, and Lin Manuel Miranda, Arr. Alex Lacamoire
- Chanson Triste by Henri Duparc
- What Good Would the Moon Be from Street Scene
- In His Eyes from Jekyll and Hyde
- The Prayer by Carole Bayer Sager and David Foster
Diana Rockwell grew up in Yellowknife, NWT. She lives in Edmonton for the school year, as she is a second year student in the Bachelor of Music program in voice performance at the University of Alberta. She has performed all her life in choirs, bands, musicals, and as a solo performer, and the arts have always made up a huge part of her life. Being able to do music in this crazy time has been a challenge, but with projects like this, it helps to make things seem a little bit brighter!
Beverley Rockwell is a multifaceted emerging artist from Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, whose love for performing has been exponentially growing since she was a child singing concerts in her living room. Singing and performing with her family has also been a crucial part of her upbringing, so much so that music has infused every aspect of her life. Beverley holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting from the University of Alberta, as well as a recipient of the Dasha Goody Memorial Foundation Award. Select theatre credits include: Chrysothemis, Shakespeare’s Dog, and, Richard the Third (Studio Theatre). Making music with her family brings Beverley so much joy, and she is so thrilled to be passing on that happiness and hope with her younger sister Diana!