Purchase Tickets HERE
- Got in the Sun In The Morning from Annie Get Your Gun – Irving Berlin
- Anything You Can Do from Annie Get Your Gun – Irving Berlin
- Count your Blessings from White Christmas – Irving Berlin
- Trolley Song from Meet Me In St Louis – Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane
- Lucky To Be Me from On The Town – Leonard Bernstein’s, lyrics by Betty Comden and Adolph Green
- They Were You from The Fantasticks – Harvey Schmidt, lyrics by Tom Jones
- If I Were A Bell from Guys and Dolls – Frank Loesser
- Baby Its Cold Outside – Frank Loesser
- Thankful – David Foster, lyrics by Carole Bayer- Sager
Group Biography: Hannah and Thomas are close friends and roommates excited to bring song to you this holiday season! Hannah is grateful to be based in Amiskwaciwâskahikan on Treaty 6 territory also known as Edmonton. She was born on Treaty 1 territory in Winnipeg, Manitoba. She is a multi-disciplinary
artist who will be graduating from the University of Alberta’s BFA Acting program this spring. Hannah is excited to share her love of acting, singing and grooving on stage and screen.
Her recent theatre credits include a collectively created clown and bouffon show, Crooked Midnight (University of Alberta), Mad Forest (University of Alberta), Baba Yaga (AMTC), The Seduction Theory (Sarasvati Productions), The Bridges of Madison County (Dry Cold Productions) South Pacific (Rainbow Stage). Hannah hopes you will be able to see her and her classmates in the 2020-2021 Studio Theatre season in Don Juan Comes Back from the War, The Birds, and Dracula.
She is looking forward to embracing the constant changes of this career path and growing as an artist and a human during the time of Covid and beyond. Hannah sends love to her parents, teachers and classmates for all of their support.
Thomas Kassian is an Edmonton based stage and film actor currently finishing his fourth year of the Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting at the University of Alberta. He is also a graduate of the Citadel Theatre’s Young Musical Company program. Thomas performed as Major Shelley in OperaNUOVA’s The Secret Garden in 2019 and is excited to perform again with the company. Other recent performing credits include The Merry Wives of Windsor, The Boy Friend, Mad Forest (University of Alberta), The Parade (Honest Bandits), theBYSTANDER (Nextfest 2020), and Bat Boy: The Musical (Citadel Young Company). Next year he will be performing in Secret in the Wings, Dracula, and The Birds as a part of the 2021 Studio Theatre season at the UofA. He hopes that though this holiday season may be different, that it is filled with just as much love.