FREE STREET PARKING
There is plenty of free parking around Allard Hall if you are willing to walk.
• 110, 111, 112, and 113 street between 107 ave and 106 ave are all residential roads with free street parking.
• There are no seasonal parking bans in the summer, so you can also park anywhere along 106 ave.
• Closer parking can be found on 111, 112, and 113 street between 106 ave and 105 ave, but be careful to read the parking/no parking signs closely. Some areas are limited to 1 or 2 hours.
• There are also a few free spots along the west side of Allard Hall if you are lucky enough to find one!
• If you are delivering any supplies to the theatre, there is a loading bay in the north west corner of the building. There are also 15 minute parking zones in front of the student residence building across the street.
• I do not suggest parking in the Safeway parking lot or the local businesses to the west of Allard Hall. The city will ticket unregistered vehicles.
UNDERGROUD PARKING – Allard Hall
Daytime (6am-6pm) $5/30min up to $20
Evening (6pm-6am) $10
note: if you stay past 6pm, you will be charged for both daytime and evening maximums, amounting to $30
SURFACE S PARKING LOT – North of Allard Hall
Daytime (6am-6pm) $7/hour up to $16
Evening (6pm-6am) $9
note: if you stay past 6pm, you will be charged for both daytime and evening maximums, amounting to $25
Edmonton has many downtown bike lanes that will take you safely to Allard Hall. There are outdoor lock-up areas at both the North and South doors, and an indoor lock-up in the parkade. It is free, but you must bring your bike into the building and use the elevator to access the parkade.